BÖSZÖRMÉNYI U. 138. DEBRECEN
Name: Mrs. Mariett Papp
Position: International Relations Officer
Telephone number: +36 (52) 508-444 Internal: 88239
Room: 39 (ground floor)
Email address: email@example.com
Student enquiries are dealt with only in the office hours. Outside of the office hours you can reach us via email.
On Saturdays and Sundays the office is closed.
Areas of responsibility:
(Faculty of Agricultural, Food Sciences and Environmental Management)
The International Office is - on the one hand - part of the Dean’s Office in the Faculty of Agricultural, Food Sciences and Environmental Management. On the other hand, the office is in close relationship with the Coordinating Centre for International Education and the Erasmus Office on the main campus. The office (room 56) is based at 138. Böszörményi Street (4032 Debrecen).
Upon the student’s request the following documents can be issued:
- Certificate of student status
- Transcript of records
- Certificate for internship
- Pre-degree certificate (issuing the degree certificate is under way)
- Certified true copy of degree certificate of graduated students
Erasmus mobility program:
- signing and sealing Learning Agreements
General tasks of the International Office:
- assistance in course registration/deregistration,
- receiving credit transfer request forms and other request forms,
- assistance in exam registration/deregistration,
- extending expected date of graduation on Neptun,
- modifying personal data on Neptun,
- assistance in solving potential timetable conflicts,
- sending out general study-related Neptun messages/emails,
- terminating student status.