Where to Go?

I would like to request certificate of student status/transcript of records. Where should I go?

The certificates above mentioned can be requested either from Coordinating Centre for International Education or International Office, Faculty of Engineering. The request can be made either in person or via email.

Normally, certificates are prepared within a couple of working days from the receipt of the application. Certificates can be collected in person or someone can be nominated to collect them on your behalf. At the student's special request certificates can be scanned and sent to him/her via email.

I intend to change my training program within HEI (higher education institution) or want to change HEI.

A request in writing should be submitted to the Coordinating Centre for International Education. Apart from this, if you intend to change HEI, it is necessary to fill out the document, called "Termination of student status".

Downloadable documents here:


I wish to request certificate for internship (a letter confirming that internship is a mandatory unit in your curriculum).

The paper should be requested from International Office, Faculty of Agricultural, Food Sciences and Environmental Management.

I have questions pertaining to my tuition fees or scholarship (for e.g. Stipendium Hungaricum).

You should directly get in touch with Coordinating Centre for International Education.

Last update: 2022. 08. 03. 14:15